Dental bridges are an excellent solution to missing teeth. Dr. Labbe, Dr. Staat, and associates can take digital impressions of your teeth and ensure that your restoration fits and looks the same as your natural teeth. At Menta Dentistry, we welcome you to call us to book your appointment to speak to our dentists about dental bridges in Laredo, Texas. Our contact number is 956-242-0223. We hope to see you soon!
Dental bridges are an excellent restorative treatment for patients who are missing teeth. Bridges work to close the gaps caused by either single teeth or by multiple teeth in a row. This restoration is fixed (non-removable), and is anchored in place by two dental crowns on either side of the gap in your smile. Bridges may also be placed atop a dental implant. This ensures that your bridge remains in place. Dental bridges typically require two visits to our office to complete your treatment.
Benefits of dental bridges include:
- A restored ability to speak, eat, and chew normally
- Alleviates excess stress on the bite
- Improves and supports the shape and volume of your face
- Prevents your remaining teeth from shifting out of place
- Replaces removable partial dentures
- Improves and restores your smile
We invite you to call us today to schedule your consultation with our dentists and find out if dental bridges are the right solution for you.